Virtual Book Fair Is Open
To shop for your books, please visit: https://www.childrensbookstore.com/welcome/?ref=xgfc4il
30% of all book sales go directly to the Forest Hill Elementary School library. These funds are used to buy books, update technology, and provide prizes and incentives for students. Funds also make the Book Buyers Library Club and special events, like author visits, possible.
- * For every $100 raised in book sales, there will be a drawing for a student to win a free book from the FHES Library.
- * For every $1000 raised in book sales, there will be a drawing for one class to receive a book reading from Mr. Percoski.
The mission of the FHES PTO is to:
- Enhance and support the educational experience at Forest Hill Elementary School.
- Develop a closer connection between school and home by building a sense of community and encouraging parent involvement as well as to promote the welfare of children in the home, the school, and the community.
- Improve the environment at Forest Hill Elementary School through volunteer and financial support.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, and social education.